Fluffy Pancake Recipe
Have you every wondered how to make pancakes at home from scratch? Let us guide you with a simple recipe that will have the kids asking for more!
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tbl spoon honey
- 2 tbl melted butter
- Maple Syrup & or cinnamon for garnish
- Fresh berries
- Two medium size bowls
- Measuring cup
- Measuring spoons
- Small skillet pan
- Combine all dry ingredients in one bowl
- Crack egg and add to second bowl (wet ingredients)
- Melt butter and set aside for the end. Melt more than two spoons as the excess will be used to cook the pancakes
- Pour in milk and honey in bowl containing egg and whisk until all liquids are combined about 2 minutes
- Add all dry ingredients to bowl with wet ingredients and whisk for a minute (do not over mix), then add the two tablespoons of melted butter and whisk for 30 seconds (never over mix)
- Heat skillet on medium heat, add a table spoon of melted use ladle to pour batter into skillet. Wait till the top bubbles and sides brown then flip.
- Remove pancake from skillet when fully cooked. About 2 minutes depending on how hot your stove gets.
- Repeat using all batter.
- Serve with butter on top of pancakes, sprinkle your favourite toppings, whipped cream and enjoy!
Leave us a comment to let us know how it went or tag us in a picture on Instagram 🥰